Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop AMD Ryzen 5, 8GB Ram, 512GB SSD, GTX 1650 graphics card
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop is one of the best gaming laptops at this price rate, it gives you great performance and long battery life with a comfortable keyboard. The battery they give is beatable at that this price range or no other cheap laptops give that much.
So If you need a game killer laptop at this price you must select this one for yourself. If you need a nice gaming experience with an attractive look and comfortable keyboard or smooth mouse. This contains all those things in one so want more information then stay here.
Smooth Keytouch In Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop give you a dedicated NitroSence key and arrow keys are highlighted for easy location. The distance between the key is 1.6mm which gives you a feel. For just gaming purposes play games in dimly lit environments with the red-backlit keyboard finish.
Great Cooling System in Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
This laptop is specially built for high-level gaming as we know that gaming’s highest enemy is heated when be play every console is getting heated. Acer CoolBooster technic helps you in that they have twin fans which in cooling the laptop easily and faster.
CoolBoost increase the fan speed by 10% and also increased the speed of CPU-GPU cooling by 9%. All that cooling system becomes very handy when you play high graphic games.
Incredible Sound System in Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
Acer Nito 5 Gaming laptop has an incredible sound system than other gaming laptops. This audio experience enhances your gaming and provides you crystal clear audio as Waves MaxxAudio meets. The bass and volume are completely enhanced with Waves MaxxAudio and deep, rich sound quality.
Amazing Internet Connection
Acer gives you amazing control over your network and prioritizing your game with Killer Ethernet E2500. Stream games with Gigabit WiFi 5 with 2*2 MU-MIMO technology. Laptop provide you Plugs like HDMI 2.0, USB Type-C Gen 1, and many more.
Some Information about Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop (AMD Ryzen 5 3550H)
Ryzen in Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
- Ryzen is a microprocessor that is designed by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
- The Microprocessor is designed for Desktop, Mobile, and all platforms which are based on Zen Microarchitecture.
- Ryzen is especially Design for AMD and for the high-end CPU market.
- Intel had a large market area than AMD so they need to overcome the market value.
- AMD officially announced a new series of processors named Ryzen.
- The first generation of Ryzen processor has 1000 series in Feb 2017 having 8 Cores and 16 threads which launch on March 2, 2017.
- The second generation is 2000 Series, feature Zen + microarchitecture and improvement built on 12 nm technology released in April 2018.
- The third generation launch on July 7, 2019, which is based on AMD Zen 2 and features shrink to 7nm processor.
All Information is Gather from Wikipedia.
Ryzen 5 3550H
- 3550H is based on 64-bit Quad-core Mid-range Performance x86 introduced by AMD.
- This is launch in 2019.
- The processor is based on AMD Zen+ microarchitecture.
- Processors have Fabricated on 12nm process.
- Ryzen 5 3550H has a frequency of 2.1 GHz with a TDP of 35 W which is bost up to 3.7GHz.
- The processor is in 23 no. in the Top 25 processor list for laptops. Link
Specification about Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop
- Series:- AN515-43
- Colour:- Black
- Item Height:- 26 Millimeters
- Item Width:- 36.3 Centimeters
- Screen display size:- 15.6 Inches
- Resolution:- 1920 x 1080
- Product Dimensions:- 25.5 x 36.3 x 2.6 cm; 2.2 Kilograms
- Batteries:- 1 Lithium Polymer battery required. (included)
- Item model number:- NH.Q6ZSI.008
- Processor Brand:- AMD
- Processor Type:- AMD Ryzen 1700
- Processor Speed:- 3.7 GHz
- Processor Count:- 1
- RAM Size:- 8 GB
- Memory Technology:- DDR4
- Computer Memory Type:- DDR4 SDRAM
- Maximum Memory Supported:- 32 GB
- Hard Drive Size:- 1 TB
- Hard Disk Memory:- Solid State
- Graphics Chipset Brand:- NVIDIA
- Graphics RAM Type:- GDDR5
- Graphics Card Ram:- Size 8 GB
- Graphics Card Interface:- PCI-E
- Connectivity Type:- Wi-Fi
- Wireless Type:- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Number of USB:- 2.0 Ports 1
- Number of USB:- 3.0 Ports 3
- Optical Drive Type:- No Optical Drive
- Hardware Platform:- PC
- Operating System:- Windows 10 Home
- Are Batteries Included:- Yes
- Lithium Battery Energy Content:- 55 Watt Hours
- Number Of Lithium:- Ion Cells 4
- Country of Origin:- China
- Item Weight:- 2 kg 200 g
Here is the Review of a person From amazon of Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop
This person gives you all about this product as it’s seen very helpful for you.
5.0 out of 5 stars Well, exactly what you should expect.
Reviewed in India on 6 October 2020
Note: I bought it for 54,000 INR and the following review is according to that price.
OK, here I should clean up some confusion.
The storage is PCIe NVME, and this is exactly that device that’s shown and described.
No, the display is a 60 Hz panel only, it’s not 144Hz, which is to be expected. I did try to overclock the refresh rate using CRU to 75 but the display went black, so you can try, but at your own risk, I had to roll back to 60.
There’s a lot of bloatware removal and updates to do, which I do as I type this. Also, talking of software, windows 10 home will come pre-installed activated, it’s not pro, so, if you need some features like enhanced BitLocker and stuff, you can upgrade. Office 365, however, is only a trial version.
Though this is a gaming laptop, the build is not too flashy, which I like. There’s quite a bit of screen flex, and the whole thing is a fingerprint and smudge magnet. Though cleaning it off is very easy. Even though it has an 8-gigabyte stick, only 6 is usable by default.
The AMD vega does take up system memory, which I think can be disabled, by some trick that I yet don’t know. So, I am just going to push in another 4Gb module, it has two slots.
Edit: After around a week or so of use, I played only two games and pushed CPU hard through some applications. Battery life is excellent, around 5-6 hours on nongaming average use with wifi and Bluetooth. Nvidia GPU remains off when not needed so that 2 GB ram capture by Vega 8 is, I think worth it.
The main bottleneck of the default configuration will be ram though, so it is highly recommended that you increase it by using another slot. Additionally using the benefits of dual-channel.
With a 6 GB ram, PUBG lite for PC goes easily up to 140 FPS in High settings, view distance, and texture set to Ultra, and this machine can easily run PUBG and Warzone too. Run around 40-50 fps in medium settings, but if you use a second stick, you’ll get better performance.
Cities Skylines was super smooth without any stutters.
Photoshop is a breeze, and on premiere pro, well, 6 GB ram isn’t enough, straight away. You can edit 1080p videos easily, maybe 4k, but you need more ram for even a 15-minute video. Coding, on lighter programs like the visual studio, is nice, well, it doesn’t take up many resources.
I also tried stacking 4 gigabytes of Raw picture data of deep-sky on DSS, and this machine took around 20 minutes to render the image. I am happy with the performance, and with these light tasks, I saw no thermal throttling whatsoever as of now.
But then again these were not very heavy tasks and I physically live at a much cooler place than the rest of India, in the lower Himalayas. Fans get loud when gaming or in CPU-intensive tasks, but usually they are very silent, also, you can manually monitor the temps and fan through nitro-sense.
The laptop has great ventilation with vents on the side, back, and bottom, so if you use this slightly lifted off of the ground or table, I think it’ll help.