ASUS ROG Strix Best Gaming Motherboard With WiFi(Intel 8th 9th Gen)
Asus Rog Strix Gaming Motherboard is the best motherboard under 30k you get for gaming purchase. This board gives us amazing cooling options and compatible with Intel’s latest CPUs for giving a powerful performance. This board is fully enhanced with one-click optimization.
Here you can see the latest connectivity and futuristic styling which best for gaming. As the motherboard is the base of the gaming system so make sure you make the best out of the best motherboards if you play games at an extreme level. As told in CPU Cabinet that heating is no. enemy in gaming so this one gives you the best feature in heat issue which you can see further.
Asus Rog Strix Gaming Motherboard Build Quality
- The height is 10.75 Inches, Width is 3.03 Inches and the dimensions are 34.29*7.7*27.31 cm and weight is 680.39 Grams.
- With the best cooling options and upgraded power delivery, the Asus Rog gives faster memory and storage with all essentials you need to harness the full potential of components in your build.
- The Upgraded power delivery of extra fuel to CPUs with more cores helps to enhance the gaming experience that every gamer wants.
- The design and unique cyber-text pattern with customization options are built with the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry.
- Setup, building, and personalizing a gaming rig with Asus Rog Strix Gaming Motherboard is super easy.
- This motherboard gives you feature Firmware controls and Software utilities designed for all skill levels, making setup, tuning, and system maintenance simple.
- You can customize full Asus Rog Strix from Overclocking to cooling to managing network performance and audio you can build the way you want.
- Asus have amazing RGB lighting which many gamers like on their motherboard. Aura RGB strips make your CPU look attractive and cool.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Asphalt Nitro Mod apk.
Some Detail Information Asus ROG Strix Gaming Motherboard
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold, and Celeron® processor
This Asus Rog Strix Gaming Motherboard support Intel Z3690 which is a single chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for the 9th Generation and also the 8th Generation. This processor provides great performance and incredible speed for gaming and serial point-to-point links.
These links allowing increased bandwidth and stability. This chipset provides you max. of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, Four USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports, and also 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support. They also provide you integrated graphics which help you to get the latest graphics performance.
- Memory and Storage
The memory function in Asus Rog has Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A Type-C connectors.
5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing AI overclocking and cooling profiles tailor-made for your rig.
This motherboard has a great cooling function that it has dual onboard M.2 heatsink and also water pump header have fan-extension header and MOS fan.
The network is very important in gaming that why Asus give better gaming networking that is Intel Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2*2 802.11ac WiFi with MU-MIMO support, and game first.
This audio function has SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio 3 which create an aural landscape and make an amazing gaming environment and drag you deep into the action.
Some Information about Asus ROG Strix Gaming Motherboard
- Asus Designed for 9th 8th Gen Intel Core Processors.
- Connectivity and speed with dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 with onboard 802.11ac WiFi.
- For better DRAM Asus Optimum 2 overclocking stability.
- Great system cooling intelligence-based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while FanEpert 4 provides dynamic system cooling.
- Twin 8 phase power design and improved VRM cooling solution.
All Information Gather From Asus Rog Strix Official Site
“ATX – 1 x Processor Support – 64 GB DDR4 SDRAM Maximum RAM – 3 GHz O.C., 2.80 GHz O.C., 3.60 GHz O.C., 3.87 GHz O.C., 3.73 GHz O.C., 2.40 GHz, 3.20 GHz O.C., 4 GHz O.C., 4.27 GHz O.C., 3.30 GHz O.C., 3.47 GHz O.C., … … Memory Speed Supported – UDIMM, DIMM – 4 x Memory Slots – Intel Optane Memory Ready – Serial ATA/600 RAID Supported Controller – 10, 5, 1, 0 RAID Levels – CPU Dependent Video – Bluetooth – Wireless LAN – HDMI – 7.1 Audio Channels – Gigabit Ethernet – 3 – 3 – 8S/PDIF2”
Features about Asus ROG Strix Gaming Motherboard
Asus Rog Strix Gaming Motherboard has lots of features like you can control firmware and software utilities designed for all skill levels, making setup, tuning and system maintenance simple.
|Manufacturer||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Item Height||10.75 Inches|
|Item Width||3.03 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||34.29 x 7.7 x 27.31 cm; 680.39 Grams|
|Number of USB||2.0 Ports 2|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
It Has Intel Socket 11519th / 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold.
Also Supports Intel 14nm CPU.
Have great Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 help in gaming and make a smooth gaming experience.
Make sure the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
It has 4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4266(O.C.)/4133 (O.C.)/4000 (O.C.)/3866 (O.C.)/3733 (O.C.)/3600 (O.C.)/3466 (O.C.)/3400 (O.C.)/3333 (O.C.)/3300 (O.C.)/3200 (O.C.)/3000 (O.C.)/2800 (O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Also Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile.
This Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
Great Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Asus Rog Strix Gaming Motherboard Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz
Give Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz *1
This has Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Amazing Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DisplayPort ports
Also has Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
Great Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI® Technology
This has 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 which helps to connect more things.
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCI-E mode)*2
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIe 3.0 x 4 mode)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
This motherboard has Intel I219V with Anti-surge LANGuard and ROG GameFirst Technology.
With Wireless Data Network And Intel Wireless-AC 9560.
This Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz With Supports MU-MIMO
Audio has increased due to ROG SupremeFX8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A.
Having SupremeFX Shielding Technology with Dual OP Amplifiers and Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs.
Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking with High quality120dBSNR stereo playback outputand113dBSNR recording input.
– SupremeFX Shielding Technology
– Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *2
– Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at the back panel
– Sonic Radar III
– Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
Audio Feature :
– Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
– Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
Motherboard have 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s) and 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (3 x Type-A+1 x USB Type-CTM).
Great 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board).
ROG Exclusive Software
Rog has the following software with Asus Rog Gaming Motherboard
– RAMCache III
– GameFirst V
OC Design – ASUS PRO Clock Technology
– Full BCLK range for extreme overclocking performance
ASUS Optimum II：
– Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
– MemOK! II
– 3D printing friendly
Want to see the full List You can go to their site.
1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1
*1 When the M.2_1 Socket 3 is operating in SATA mode, SATA port 2 will be disabled.
*2 Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
This list information is gathered from their official site so if want more data or want to know more about this product you can go to their site Link is above.