Antec NX210 Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet-ConfusedGamer
About this item
- Black, Mid Tower, 395 x 210 x 445 mm , SPCC, Tempered Glass
- 7 / 5.25″ x 0, 3.5″ x 1, 2.5 x 3 / ATX PS2
- Power, Reset, LED Control Button, MIC/Audio, USB2.0 x 2, USB3.0 x 1
- Pre-installed- 4 x 120mm ARGB fans (Default Lighting Effect, 3 in front & 1 in rear), Front – 3 x 120mm, Rear – 1 x 120mm, Radiator Support – Front ≤ 240mm, Rear ≤ 120mm
- GFX- 310mm / Max cooler hight – 155mm / Dust Filter – Top
NX 210 Mid Tower with great RGB lighting and 4 RGB fans of 120mm. These fans give premium look and great design and black finish with Tempered Glass.
Here you can see 4 RGB Fans with 120mm where 3 Fans is on the front and 1 fan is on the rear side of the case. You can see I/O ports on the top of the cabinet one is the power button, a Reset button, LED control Button, an Audio and mic, Two USB 2.0, and One USB 3.0 port.
The case comes with high-quality tempered glass which provides a premium look and design and also shows off your internal components. You can add a cooling system high at 155mm and GFX 310mm.
This cabinet also has a Dust Filter which is my personal feature, stops the dust, and easily removable and cleanable on top of the cabinet. The fans come preinstalled 3 on the front and 1 on the rear side with radiator support and 120mm on the rear and 120mm on the front side.
The NX210 mid-tower gaming case effortlessly combines a bevy of in-demand features: USB 3.0 connectivity, ample storage drive bays, room for expansion, and includes four ARGB LED fans(Single-mode only). With support for up to a 240mm liquid cooling radiator in front, NX210 is easy to build with and easy to cool.
Net Weight: 4.8 kgs
Gross Weight: 5.6 kgs
|Expansion & Drive Bays|